Multiplication! We did it. Our group officially multiplied this week...congratulations to Scott and Denise Cottingham and Rich and Mary Mulligan the missional people who took small group to a new place so more and more people can find their way back to God.
This is the third group that has multiplied out of a group that was started about 2 years ago.
Like missing my tree, I will miss this past season of my small group.
We reflected last week on what we have been through as a group this past season. Here is what was said:
- We have seen each other grow in Christ - hugely
- We have seen one of our group members through a battle with cancer
- We have welcomed new members
- We have a new host house...that is made for hosting small group
- We have prayed for our children- a bunch!
- We have prayed someone through a triatholon
- We have prayed someone through India
- We have developed a new leader
- We have said goodbye to a member moving to Texas
It was a great season. This next week we are expecting 6 new people to attend our group. As much as I hate to say goodbye to this past season, we are making room for these 6 more people to connect for the journey back to God.