- Luke spent the weekend at our house. Bragging the whole weekend that he sold his house in Oklahoma in like 2 days or something like that. Whatever...We liked him anyway.
Here are the top 10 reasons we liked Luke.
- 1. He wants to trade his life for helping people find their way back to God.
2. He wants to spend a year with ReachoutKC as an intern.
3. He plays the drums.
4. He is a KU fan.
5. When it comes to doing church he knows what he likes and what he doesn't like.
6. He is the son of Gary and Belinda Kendall, church planters and pastors at Indian Creek Community Church in Olathe KS.
7. He is young, and we might look younger when we hang out with him.
8. He asks lots of questions.
9. He got up at 5:00am to help set up for church at the high school.
10.He drained the portable baptism thingy.